- 7th February 2022 - Download Minutes
- Extraordinary Council Meeting 11 February 2022 - Download Minutes
- Extraordinary Council Meeting 14 March - Download Minutes
- 4th April 2022 - Download minutes
- 16th May 2022 - AGM - Download Minutes
- 4th July 2022
- 3rd October 2022
- 5th December 2022
- 6th February 2023
- 3rd April 2023
Finance & General Purposes Committee
- 6th January 2022 - Download Minutes
- 7th March 2022 - Download Minutes
- 6th June 2022
- 5th September 2022
- 7th Nvember 2022
- 9th January 2023
- 6th March 2023
Sub Committee Meetings
Public Questions at Full Council Meetings
The Town Council will except questions from the public at meetings of the Full Council.
Questions must emailed to the Town Clerk no later than 5 days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
The Council will except 5 questions per meeting.
Access To Meetings
For Information on Minutes of Past Meetings
The most recent Minutes of meetings of the Town Council are available on this website (see left) if you require old minutes they are available in the Library and the Town Hall - please ask for the Town Clerk or the Deputy Clerk so arrangements can be made for you to view and make copies of minutes which are not exempt under the Data Protection Act and exempt "under section 100(A)(4) of the local government act 1972 as it involve's the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in paragraphs 7,8,9, and 10 of schedule 12A of the said act.